AI prospecting (preview)
AI prospecting is a new feature that uses artificial intelligence to help you find relevant leads that match your ICP. After you select an audience using traditional filters (e.g., Founders of Series A startups in the Marketing industry headquartered in San Francisco), you can ask custom questions like "Is this company remote work-friendly?" or "Is this company funded by Y Combinator?" and your prospects will be filtered to match your criteria.
AI prospecting is currently in preview; if you'd like to try them out, go to Settings -> Feature preview and enable "AI prospecting". Then, you will see new AI prospecting features when you create or edit a campaign under "Audience".
Fixes & improvements
- Allow selecting text in preview emails during the training process.
- Improved enriched fields performance by using multiple web search queries to find the best match.
- Fixed an error where added domains did not correctly add DMARC records.
- Fixed a bug where out-of-office referrals did not correctly refer to the new recipient in followups.
- Fixed a bug where sometime variables replaced in training templates included quotation marks.
- Updated email reply parsing library for better support of different email clients.
- Updated suppression lists to support email addresses and LinkedIn profile URLs.
- Updated background processed to schedule generated messages more frequently to improve performance.
- Updated the logic to mark running campaigns as "Exhausted" only after all messages are sent.
- Updated training message previews in running campaigns to use previously prospected contacts.